The ASAP Sheetpiler™
Key facts of the patented technology of the ASAP Sheetpiler
- Maximum length handled by sheet pile or king pile 65 feet.
- Minimum work platform of 20×20 feet.
- Maximum hydraulic down-force applied to the sheet is 17 tons.
- High frequency variable moment vibratory hammer has a minimum impact on the environment.
- Maximum reach out for sheet pile installation is 50 feet.
- Can be operational in 3 hours, 1 hour for the smaller Sheetpiler.
- Small crew of only 3 to operate.
- No support equipment needed to build up or break down the Sheetpiler.
- Record of sheet pile installation in one 10-hour shift is 334 LF of 36-foot sheets.